This policy explains when, why and how we collect personal information from the people who visit our website, sign up or purchase any of our services or request or contact us in any other manner.
- We will never sell your data on.
- We will never share your data with any third party for their own marketing.
- We will always keep your personal data secure by using strong encryption, abiding by data protection rules and by implementing good security practice.
If your signup to use our services then we will collect the following information:
- Email Address(s)
- Telephone number(s)
Your data will be kept until it is no longer required for the purpose of its collection.
At the end of the retention period the data will either be deleted or made anonymous so it can no longer be linked back to an individual.
Personal data linked to purchases or any other financial transaction are kept for a minimum of 6 years as required by UK law to retain financial data.
Under GDPR (General Data Protection regulation) you have a number of rights relating to your personal data, these will come into force on the 25 th May 2018, for further information please see https://ico.org.uk
Right to Restrict Processing
You have the right to request the restriction of processing your personal data where there is no legitimate interest for us to do so:
- Where the accuracy of the personal data is contested, to restrict the processing until such time as the accuracy has been sufficiently verified.
- Where you object to the processing (See Right to Object), and where we are considering whether there are legitimate grounds to override the request.
- When processing is unlawful and you oppose erasure and request restriction instead.
- If we no longer need the personal data but you require the data to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
You can exercise the right at any time by contacting our team (see Contacting Us).
Right of Access (Access to Information)
The GDPR Act gives you the right to access information held about you.
You can exercise this right by contacting us (see Contacting Us).
We are required to verify your identify before processing any right to access request, once verified the data shall be provided within 28 days.
The data shall be provided free of charge however an admin fee may be applied where a request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, particularly if it is repetitive.
Right to Erasure (Also known as the right to be forgotten)
As an individual you have the right to request the erasure of any data we hold on you, this is not an absolute right, for example it does not override our requirement under UK law to keep financial data such as invoice information.
You can make a request where your personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected/processed, for example if you cancel all services you have with us.
To make a right to erasure request please contact our customer services team (see Contacting Us).
Right to Rectification
The GDPR provides the right to have any personal data rectified that may be incorrect or incomplete.
Customers can update their own personal details via the client area however if this is not sufficient please contact our customer services team (See contacting Us).
Right to Object
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data where there is no legitimate or lawful reason to do so.
To make a right to object request please contact our customer services team (see Contacting Us).
If you are confused or concerned by any of this please feel free to contact us direct on 01244 344164